How can your church have a meaningful part in the ministry of a missionary?
Have you considered entering into a Covenant Relationship with a missionary in the field?
All churches, including those of small-membership, can engage in a Covenant Relationship with a missionary.
The Covenant Relationship
- Means churches with a membership of 333 persons or less may begin a Covenant Relationship with a missionary for as little as $3, $4, $5 per member per year or large congregations for $2,500 per year.
- Provides a direct link to a missionary and their work. You will receive letters directly from the missionary you choose to support. Mission comes alive and takes on a new meaning in your church.
- Provides the missionary in the field with a support group that is concerned about what they are doing. This prayer support and interest is often the critical factor in helping the missionary over the rough spots in his/her service.
- Means you can expect a visit from your missionary from time to time as scheduling permits.
- Means you can make arrangements to come visit your missionary and see the ministries of the Red Bird Missionary Conference.
For a downloadable booklet about the missionaries you can support through Covenant Relations visit our Online Library
. You may also Contact Us
for more information about how you can participate in this meaningful relationship.